Individual Therapy, Group Therapy, and Psychological Assessment in Denver, CO
At Colorado Therapy & Assessment Center, providing you with the highest quality care is our mission. We provide the best care possible by making sure that you feel deeply understood by considering all the aspects of your unique story, creating customized treatment plans to give you a solid game plan to help you meet your goals, and using therapeutic techniques that have been shown by research to be effective.
Our passion is helping people create recovery, make big, meaningful, life-altering positive changes, and build the life they've always wanted. Our practice offers several services that can help you meet your goals. We offer individual therapy, group therapy, and psychological assessment (testing) for adults, adolescents, and children.
We specialize in treating eating disorders, disordered eating, and body image issues.
Finding a therapist can be a difficult process. Feel free to read through the information on our website to get a better sense of the services we offer and how we might work together. It is important to find a therapist you like and trust. We are honored to be someone you might consider working with.
Areas of specialty include:
- Anorexia & Restricting
- Bulimia, Bingeing and Purging
- Binge Eating Disorder, Bingeing, Compulsive Overeating, Emotional Eating, Food Addiction
- Chronic Dieting & Yo-Yo Dieting
- Exercise Dependence
- Men with Eating Disorders
- Body Image
Trauma & PTSD
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, survivors of abuse, sexual assault, and rape
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Learning Disorders
- IQ & Giftedness
- Comprehensive Assessment Batteries