Compassionate, Expert Care for Eating Disorders and Mental Health in Denver, CO
At Colorado Therapy & Assessment Center, providing you with the highest quality care is our mission. We offer comprehensive services in one convenient location.
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Psychological Assessments (Testing)
- Family Therapy
- Couples Therapy
We provide the best care possible by making sure that you feel deeply understood by considering all the aspects of your unique story, creating customized treatment plans to give you a solid game plan to help you meet your goals, and using therapeutic techniques that have been shown by research to be effective. Our passion is helping people create recovery, make big, meaningful, life-altering positive changes, and build the life they've always wanted.
We work with:
- Anorexia & Restricting
- Bulimia, Bingeing and Purging
- Binge Eating Disorder, Bingeing, Compulsive Overeating, Emotional Eating, Food Addiction
- Chronic Dieting & Yo-Yo Dieting
- Exercise Dependence
- Men with Eating Disorders
- Body Image
Trauma & PTSD
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, survivors of abuse, sexual assault, and rape
Anxiety and Depression
- General anxiety, social anxiety, depression, and mood disorders
- Breakups, setting boundaries, dating, communication, assertiveness, intimacy, and vulnerability
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Learning Disorders
- IQ & Giftedness
- Comprehensive Assessment Batteries
At Colorado Therapy & Assessment Center we believe that excellent mental health care should be accessible. We are in-network with most insurance plans, including Medicare and Medicaid. Please see the Rates and Insurance tab for more details.
Finding a therapist can be a difficult process. Feel free to read through the information on our website to get a better sense of the services we offer and how we might work together. It is important to find a therapist you like and trust. We are honored to be someone you might consider working with.