Assessment for Gender Confirmation Surgery
Transitioning is an emotionally taxing and difficult process for many. Often times, a psychological assessment for gender confirmation (reassignment) surgery is required. At Colorado Therapy & Assessment Center we work to provide a compassionate testing process to help you gain the required assessment and documentation needed for your procedure. Our practice is LBGTQ+ affirming.
Psychological Assessment for Gender Confirmation Surgery at CTAC will provide you with the following:
- A comprehensive evaluation.
- A thorough written report that contains your diagnosis (if any), any relevant recommendations, and documentation that can be used to help you and your medical team make appropriate decisions.
- A comprehensive feedback session to help you understand testing results and what they mean.
To schedule an assessment required for gender confirmation surgery, call (720) 515-4244 or email us here.
- Eating Disorder Therapy
- The Medicaid Clinic at Colorado Therapy & Assessment Center
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Psychological Assessment
- Assessment for Adoption- Pre-Adoption Evaluation
- Assessment for Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Assessment for Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Assessment for Clergy
- Assessment for Gender Confirmation Surgery
- Assessment for Learning Disorders
- Assessment for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Assessment for Personality Disorders and Chronic Relationship Struggles
- Assessment for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Assessments for Mood Disorders- Bipolar & Depression
- Couples Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Family Therapy for Eating Disorders
- Therapy for Teens
- Consultation for Professionals