Assessment for Personality Disorders and Chronic Relationship Struggles
Struggling to maintain relationships, understand others, and understand yourself is a painful experience. Chronic difficulties in this area can be debilitating and leave you feeling hopeless and lonely. Psychological assessment for personality disorders and relationship issues is one way of gaining insight and understanding regarding such struggles.
Evaluation for personality disorders and relationship issues generally involves the use of a thorough diagnostic interview, multiple tests that examine personality and emotional functioning, and oftentimes additional tests to rule out overlapping issues. Once testing is completed, in addition to a thorough report, we provide feedback and recommendations that are geared towards building an understanding of yourself, your struggles, and what you can do. Our hope is for you feel understood throughout the testing process and that you can leave with a sense of what steps are available to make changes in your life.
Through the testing process for personality disorders/chronic relationship difficulties at CTAC you will receive the following:
- A comprehensive evaluation.
- A thorough written report that contains your diagnosis (if any) and relevant treatment recommendations.
- A comprehensive feedback session to help you understand testing results and what they mean.
To schedule a personality disorder/chronic relationship difficulty assessment, call (720) 515-4244 or email us here.
- Eating Disorder Therapy
- The Medicaid Clinic at Colorado Therapy & Assessment Center
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Psychological Assessment
- Assessment for Adoption- Pre-Adoption Evaluation
- Assessment for Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Assessment for Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Assessment for Clergy
- Assessment for Gender Confirmation Surgery
- Assessment for Learning Disorders
- Assessment for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Assessment for Personality Disorders and Chronic Relationship Struggles
- Assessment for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Assessments for Mood Disorders- Bipolar & Depression
- Couples Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Family Therapy for Eating Disorders
- Therapy for Teens
- Consultation for Professionals