Assessment for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Trauma and its effects can derail your life. Feeling like you are constantly on edge and about to relive trauma you’ve experience at any moment can be all consuming.
Assessment for PTSD can help provide perspective on what you are experiencing. Through testing, we can help you determine if the symptoms you are experiencing are consistent with PTSD. We can also help you determine how PTSD symptoms are impacting your life and what you might be able to do about it.
Through the testing process for PTSD at CTAC you will receive the following:
- A comprehensive evaluation.
- A thorough written report that contains your diagnosis (if any) and relevant treatment recommendations.
- A comprehensive feedback session to help you understand testing results and what they mean.
To schedule a PTSD assessment, call (720) 515-4244 or email us here.
- Eating Disorder Therapy
- The Medicaid Clinic at Colorado Therapy & Assessment Center
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Psychological Assessment
- Assessment for Adoption- Pre-Adoption Evaluation
- Assessment for Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Assessment for Clergy
- Assessment for Gender Confirmation Surgery
- Assessment for Learning Disorders
- Assessment for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Assessment for Personality Disorders and Chronic Relationship Struggles
- Assessment for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Assessments for Mood Disorders- Bipolar & Depression
- Couples Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Family Therapy for Eating Disorders
- Therapy for Teens
- Consultation for Professionals