Assessment for Learning Disorders
Struggling to keep up in school or at work is daunting. Individuals with learning disabilities often find themselves feeling behind in relation to their friends and peers, which can lead to feelings of self-doubt and frustration.
Psychological testing for learning disabilities provides an opportunity to better understand your struggles. Assessment for learning disabilities generally involves the use of tests that evaluate cognitive, academic, and emotional and behavioral functioning. Data from these tests, along with a diagnostic interview and any information you can provide is used to help determine if you or your loved one have a reading, writing, or math disability. Upon the completion of testing, we can provide an in-depth report that you can use to seek accommodations at school or work. We are also able to provide feedback to both you and your family, as well as the school you or your child attend.
Through the testing process for Learning Disorders at CTAC you will receive the following:
- A comprehensive evaluation.
- A thorough written report that contains your diagnosis (if any) and relevant treatment recommendations.
- A comprehensive feedback session to help you understand testing results and what they mean.
To schedule a Learning Disorder assessment, call (720) 515-4244 or email us here.
- Eating Disorder Therapy
- The Medicaid Clinic at Colorado Therapy & Assessment Center
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Psychological Assessment
- Assessment for Adoption- Pre-Adoption Evaluation
- Assessment for Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Assessment for Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Assessment for Clergy
- Assessment for Gender Confirmation Surgery
- Assessment for Learning Disorders
- Assessment for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Assessment for Personality Disorders and Chronic Relationship Struggles
- Assessment for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Assessments for Mood Disorders- Bipolar & Depression
- Couples Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Family Therapy for Eating Disorders
- Therapy for Teens
- Consultation for Professionals