The Medicaid Clinic at Colorado Therapy & Assessment Center
Direct line for scheduling department (720) 515-4244. Call today for a free consultation!
Do you have Medicaid? Tired of looking for a provider and lengthy wait times to get an appointment? CTAC is now in-network with Medicaid. We believe that all people should have access to quality healthcare.
****WE DO NOT PROVIDE PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTING/ASSESSMENTS OR COURT-ORDERED/MANDATED SERVICES**** We can only provide psychological testing for individuals being evaluated for Autism Spectrum Disorders or Intellectual Disability.
CTAC has team members who are dedicated to serving clients who have Medicaid. CTAC has no wait time for appointments using your Medicaid benefits. Our Medicaid therapists are compassionate, experienced doctoral-level therapists.
We work with:
- Older Adults 65+
If you're struggling with any of the following, we can help!
- Mood Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- General Mental Health Concerns
Interested? Contact us for a free, no obligation initial consultation phone appointment to set up an appointment. Call us at (720) 515-4244 or email us here.
- Eating Disorder Therapy
- The Medicaid Clinic at Colorado Therapy & Assessment Center
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Psychological Assessment
- Assessment for Adoption- Pre-Adoption Evaluation
- Assessment for Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Assessment for Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Assessment for Clergy
- Assessment for Gender Confirmation Surgery
- Assessment for Learning Disorders
- Assessment for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Assessment for Personality Disorders and Chronic Relationship Struggles
- Assessment for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Assessments for Mood Disorders- Bipolar & Depression
- Couples Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Family Therapy for Eating Disorders
- Therapy for Teens
- Consultation for Professionals